If you are in Panic Mode like I am, you are probably last minute dot com like I am in finding that perfect Eid Outfit!
I know the struggle sister and that’s why after posting my question on Instagram I thought I need to just put up a list of links for you guys to try! When you’re a mother and trying to find the right dress you probably don’t have any time except when nursing or when there’s actual peace in the house, which is RARE! So I wanted to give you a list of places to check out and see if you could find anything!
This post contains affiliate links. Please see my disclosure at the end of the post.
- Wren and Ivory – I own like 3 of their more casual everyday Maxi’s, and I love their collection of Lace Dresses. I have my eye on one of their dresses for Eid but still trying to figure out the daughter/mom matching game! Most of their clothes are breastfeeding or pregnancy friendly which is why I LOVE THEM! The quality is beyond amazing as well and mostly doesn’t need ironing.
- Forever 21 – This is my dress from last Eid! It was perfect for Pregnancy and looks even nicer now!
- Louella Shop – I own 4 Louella dresses and despite some sizing issues I LOVE them. They are the perfect dress to just throw on and never need ironing. I don’t need to iron, and I put zips on all them in the front to make them nursing friendly and I have been using them for 4 years now without any issues! They have a gorgeous Eid Lace Collection! Go check them out.
- Infinite Abaya – This is a popular Southern California store that has some gorgeous wrap style and jersey style maxi dresses. I have yet to buy a dress from them but everyone sings their praises!
- Windsor Clothing Store – I have yet to buy a dress from them but everyone sings their praises!
- Asos – I love this store especially when they have stuff on sale!
- H&M – Sometimes they have some amazing Maxi dresses with good coverage, and this time I mainly found these dresses.
- Shein – This is one of the most affordable online stores, however, it’s always good to have a backup in case their clothing doesn’t fit you as sometimes their sizing is off.
- Aab – My dream is to have a closet fill with Aab stuff! InshAllah one day!
- Abaya Addict – Deanna works her butt off to create gorgeous Abaya’s and beautiful clothing. Check out her store to see if you can find your Eid Outfit!
- Ahfif– I love this store, which is also So-Cal based and have some gorgeous stuff.
- Niswa Fashion – I just discovered this store and I am in love, I will definitely be keeping their dresses in mind for next Eid!
Some Other suggestions I got were:
- Mod Mode Boutique
- Covered Bliss
- Urban Modesty
Hope this is useful for you InshAllah and let me know what you ended up getting!
Full disclosure: This post contains affiliate links, which means that I may get a commission if you use it to make a purchase. However, it costs you nothing and I only ever recommend products I use and love myself.